Manages Parisian Family Office. Began Wall Street, 82. Founded investment firm, Native American Advisors. Member, White Earth Chippewa Tribe. Was NYSE/FINRA arb. Conservative. Raised on Native reservations. Pureblood, clot-shot free. In a world elevated on a tech-driven dopamine binge, he trades from Ghost Ranch on the Yellowstone River in MT, his TN farm, Pamelot or CASA TULE', his winter camp in Los Cabos, Mexico. Always been, and will always be, an optimist.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Ornithology in Georgia

I have enjoyed watching birds since I was a kid long ago.   Can't remember what started my interest but I can clearly remember a couple of very important "sightings" that helped me further my birding interests.

I have also been a life member of the Georgia Ornithological Society for a good while.

Talk about a tireless group that does so much for birding in Georgia.

Here is the new GOS website.  Enjoy

Georgian Ornithological Society

No comments: